Executive-level resumes exclusively for the elite leaders in luxury lifestyle management, including Directors of Residences and Chiefs of Staff.
When serving the ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW) individuals, only the very best will do. As a Private Service Executive, this is your personal mission.
Often managing multiple estates that are scattered around the world, the Private Service Executive ensures that the properties uphold the same standards while applying traditional management tactics to the residences.
Frequently interacting with the family office, these Executives oversee budgets, staff, construction projects, capital improvements, human resources, and hospitality standards on a grand scale. While they won’t provide hands-on performance of the duties, these experts understand how to implement the Principals’ vision throughout the service structure.
What you get:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Our exclusive Private Service Skills Assessment.
- 30–45-minute conversation with your writer.
- Two rounds of editing.
- All items are delivered in Word and PDF formats.
- Our list of agency contacts – over 40 of the top agencies in the industry.
- Our Guide to Private Service Agencies eBook.
Should you not receive an interview within 60 days of completing your project, you will receive your choice of an additional edit or a 30-minute coaching session with a senior coach at PTCS. (See Client Agreement for complete details.)