Designed for childcare professionals who serve in private homes, including nannies, au pairs, and newborn care specialists (NCS).
You love working with children. Make sure the parents can feel the love too.
One of the hardest decisions a parent can make is choosing their nanny or NCS. Realizing they must make this choice based on a few pieces of paper, your resume is the most important document they will ever read.
Let them see your professionalism on every page.
With a new resume and cover letter, nannies and NCSs can build trust with the parents even before conducting an interview. Our resumes combine your skills, experience, and personality to help you secure jobs and gain higher salary offers.
What you get:
- Cover letter
- Our exclusive Nanny and Newborn Care Specialist Skills Assessment
- 30–45-minute conversation with your writer
- Two rounds of editing
- All items are delivered in Word and PDF formats
- Our list of agency contacts – over 40 of the top agencies in the industry
- Our Guide to Private Service Agencies e-Book
Should you not receive an interview within 90 days of completing your project, you will receive your choice of an additional edit or a 30-minute coaching session with a senior coach at PTCS. (See Client Agreement for complete details.)